Spirit of St. Louis, circa 1927
We hope you all had a wonderful Independence Day weekend. Last week was quiet since Congress was out of town. And wet (as you may know if you watched our fireworks on television. In fact it has been raining everyday for the last few weeks- we really should figure out a way to send the rain out to California.
1. Work on TREA’s National Convention in is St Louis going well; Hope to See you there
2. Keep pushing to protect our Commissaries
3. …And push to preserve the 2.3% pay raise for the Active Duty
4. Bills to Support Toxic Exposure Research Need Your Support
5. TREA Meets With Assistant Secretary of the Department of Labor
6. For-profit College Industry Reeling After Court, Administration’s Decisions
News for the Enlisted Monday July 6, 2015
CALL FOR NOMINATIONS TO THE
TREA: The Enlisted Association is accepting resumes for the 2015-2016 National Board of Directors. All positions are open. You must be a member of TREA and meet the eligibility requirements listed on our website (www.trea.org/Bylaws and Standing Rules), and have time to help The Enlisted Association move forward. Resumes must be submitted on TREA Form 100-3.
In order to be included in the convention packets, resumes must be received at National Headquarters by July 1, 2015. Qualified members may wait until the convention and be nominated from the floor. However, it will be your responsibility to provide a copy of your resume to each delegate, should you decide to run from the floor. Please contact Director C. D. Rice, Jr. at email@example.com with any questions or
The Enlisted Association Headquarters at 800-338-9337.
Keep More of Your Money While Giving to TREA: The Enlisted Association
The Entertainment Book 2015 edition is being offered for sale to The Enlisted Association supporters and members at a special discounted price. This book is full of hundreds of 50% off discounts and 2-for-1 offers for local restaurants, theaters, sporting events, shopping, travel, and much more. In addition to these exclusive savings, your purchase will support The Enlisted Association as well as the local economy by increasing traffic to local businesses.
The Entertainment Book 2015 offers digital membership that features online functionality and a FREE MOBILE APP provides these features:
• You can now save in over 100 cities across the U.S. and Canada -
It’s like having all of the Entertainment® editions on your phone!
• Geo-locators allow you to find savings offers near you around the
corner or across the country.
• NEW offers are added daily to provide even more value.
• A “show your phone and save” feature allows offers to be redeemed
right from your smartphone.
IT'S THAT TIME OF YEAR AGAIN!
CLICK HERE TO ORDER YOUR JROTC AWARD TODAY!
Click on any of these 3 buttons to find ways to
benefit TREA simply by shopping, searching and recycling.