WHO WE ARE
To be the professional military organization of choice for all enlisted personnel, veterans, their families and grandchildren.
Lead the fight to enhance the quality of life for all enlisted personnel of the uniformed services, veterans, their families, and survivors. To stop the erosion of earned benefits through our legislative efforts, maintain our esprit de corps, dedication and patriotism, and to promote devotion and allegiance to God and Country.
Our Guiding Principles – What We Live By:
TREA’s Guiding Principles include these eight important elements:
• Promote love of God, our country, and the flag;
• Support the honor and integrity of our country and constitution;
• Advocate for military forces adequate to the defense of our country;
• Promote the integrity and prestige of uniformed services;
• Promote fraternal relations between all branches of the military services
Of the United States of America;
• Promote and support the education of children of service personnel;
• Aid service members, veterans, and their families in need according to our
principles and ability;
• Remember, the welfare of our members and the enlisted community comes
Now Accepting Scholarship Applications for the 2021-2022 School Year!
TREA Application print form here (deadline April 30th 2021)
Auxiliary Application print form here (deadline June 1st 2021)
TREA "The Enlisted Association" Washington Update
VA Extends financial, benefits and claims relief to veterans
read more here
Actions taken by VBA to continue to provide a full line of benefits and services to veterans
For more information click here